Because holidays should be pleasant for everyone, the Bandol tourist office has been awarded the Tourisme & Handicap label.
What is the Tourism & Handicap label?
Tourisme & Handicap (T&H) is the only state mark awarded to tourism professionals who engage in a quality approach focused on accessibility to leisure and holidays for all.
The Tourisme & Handicap brand has defined accessibility and reception criteria to guarantee tourism to all in the greatest possible autonomy. It takes into account, in particular, easy access to the buildings and services of the establishment. It is also attentive to the personalized welcome reserved for tourists in terms of attention and kindness.
A labeled establishment meeting these criteria is subject to regular monitoring by trained and specialized evaluators.
the actions of the City of Bandol
- Installation of sanitary facilities equipped for disabled people with signage (location).
- Provision of free parking spaces (law 18/03/2015).
- Adaptability of casino beach for easy access.
- Bringing the city's cultural and leisure structures up to standard: Jules Verne Theater, Town hall, Quai Charles de Gaulle, promenade next to restaurants/shops…
At the Tourist Office Reception
- The tourist office is accessible by people with reduced mobility, from the parking spaces located at the back, by taking the path that runs along our building.
- The reception area has suitable entrance windows and a counter.
- The staff is made aware of the different types of disability.
- Services and equipment are available to you such as: the hearing loop and the destination guide in Braille.
- Signage is in place for documentation and for our shop products.