, 83150 Bandol
Our story begins one night in December. This kind of evening where the cold mixes with our dear mistral and where it is not good to walk alone outside. And yet, here are two children, Hansel and Gretel, roaming the streets of our city center, lured by the sweet smell of caramel. But where does it come from?
After crossing the Canet park, Renecros beach, then the city port, they arrived in front of a strange establishment: the Tourist Office. Is it a dream or are the walls of this strange house made of gingerbread? The icing on the candy is that this lovely smell of sweets comes from!
Unfortunately, this magical place is also the home of a terrible witch. In addition to being terrifying, her favorite dish is boiled child. And seeing the children approach, she can't help but want to eat them. Behold, without even having time to say “phew”, the awful lady captured Hansel and Gretel!
Fortunately, the latter has a plan: prove to the evil witch that little cookies taste better than little children. So, when she tastes them, she will release them and become a quiet little lady again.
In order to carry out this plan, Hansel and Gretel need you! Go in search of the ingredients and utensils they need to prepare the cookies. To do this, go to the Tourist Office and get the plan to follow to find them. Are you ready ?
- When: from December 2 to January 7, 2024 inclusive.
- What: go in search of ingredients and utensils (in the form of stickers) hidden at participating merchants.
- How: come and collect the map and information from the Tourist Office.
- To be won: a sweet treat made* by Au Fournil d’Ulysse.
* 1 treat per child who has found all the elements. While stocks last (50/week).
All dates have passed. Please contact the organizer for more information