Bandol Tourist Office is an industrial, commercial & public building (ICPB) with municipal connections.
It has various missions such as : Reception, information, marketing, promotion, events management ...
Q U A L I T Y T O U R I S M B R A N D
Our services are certified " QUALITE TOURISME " (Quality Tourism Brand).
Bandol Tourist Office’s concerned about continuous improvement of its services. In order to come up to your expectations, we set up this satisfaction survey.
Please note that all your answers will remain private.
Click on the following link to reply to our Satisfaction Survey on line.
O U R Q U A L I T Y C H A R T E R
Be open 240 days by year at least.This includes saturday & sunday, during the high season or during periods of touristic activities.
Give you access to our trilingual website.
Bandol Tourist Office is classified Category I & follows commitments established by decree :
• Provide a reception hall & an information area, easily accessible.
• Ease your requests.
• Provide furniture to let you sit down.
• Inform you about local tourism supply, for free.
• Give you free WIFI access.
• Post & spread information about our opening hours translated in two foreign languages at least.
• Reply to your mails/emails all the year round.
• Ensure permanent reception service with a staff able to speak two foreign languages at least.
• Provide tourist maps (books & maps on paper).
• Release our tourist information also oin paper & translated in two foreign languages that concern :
— All tourist /classified accomodation including name, postal address, email, website link, telephone number, classification level;
— All monuments & touristic sites, whether they are cultural, natural, or for Leisure. This also includes current tarifs, public opening hours, website link, telephone number & postal address;
— Events & activities;
— Emergency telephone numbers.
• Update our tourist information every year.
• Publish emergency telephone numbers outdoors.
• Answer your requests & value satisfaction.
• Respect a quality approach.
• Ensure service from a tourism advisor.
• Guarantee news & reliability of the information based on the local tourism supply.