« On the wine road of Bandol, not far from beaches, Le Beausset invites you to discover its village, its Romanesque chapel and its 57 oratories that mark out its territory.”
- Here the landscapes smell well Provence: in the hills and in the plain, vineyards and olive trees, pine forests, oak forests, meadows and scrubland. An authentic and generous Var land, rich in its traditions.
- This Provencal village full of charm offers you the possibility of a pleasant stay with the sun of the South. Its place bordered by plane trees is ideal at the time of the “aperitif”, in the freshness of its “mushroom” fountain.
- A tourist crossroad between the massif of La Sainte-Baume and the coast, Le Beausset allows you to enjoy the charms of the hinterland.
- Close to the racing circuit of Castellet as well as the beaches of Sanary, Bandol and Saint-Cyr-Les-Lecques, our Beaussetan land displays a beautiful pallet of landscapes: vineyards, olive groves, woody hills and scrubland.
- Off the beaten track, discover an authentic , generous place, full of its past and traditions.It is an immense pleasure, a celebration of all the moments that to welcome you to share all year round a Southern lifestyle.
- Visit: Chapel Notre-Dame du Beausset Vieux (XIIth century, Provencal Romanesque Style)and its gallery where more than 80 ex-votos are exhibited in thanks to Notre-Dame du Beausset Vieux.
“In the foothills of the Massif de la Sainte-Baume, Signes has remained a small quiet village with preserved charm.”
- Built around the vestiges of its castle, the village has an attractive Gothic church and pleasant fountains.
- You will certainly like stopping there to appreciate its pleasure of life.
- It is still the Provence of Pagnol and it is also the one of Giono. The green lung as well of the Toulon and its suburbs as the Marseille Metropolis, preserved from the tumult of big cities and seaside resorts, Signes is nestled on the south hillside of the Massif de la Sainte-Baume and overhangs the basin of the Provencal coast which extends from Cassis to Saint-Mandrier-sur-mer…
“Evenos is composed of 3 villages: Sainte-Anne-d’Evenos, Le Vieil Evenos et Le Broussan. »
- The most picturesque is undoubtedly Le Vieil Evenos
- This small eyrie is built on a volcanic flow and its houses of basalt gather around the ruins of the medieval castle. Away from the main roads, this little-known village offers a striking view with its enormous blocks of black lava. It dominates the Gorges d’Ollioules and the Rade de Toulon.
- Perched on steep slopes, the old village of Evenos is typical by its winding alleys leading to the ruins of the castle of Nèbre (XVIth century), erected on a piton. Evenos is a village for the lovers of old stones, walks in the middle of nowhere and olfactive and gustative happiness which offers la Provence.
- Come to discover Evenos and its feudal castle perched on a piton of volcanic rocks, anchored in the History and a preserved nature, between the Mediterranean Sea and the vineyards of Bandol.
“In the footsteps of Jean de Florette…”
- This tiny village at the end of the world has about thirty inhabitants. Built on the south side of the Massif de la Sainte-Baume, it is the starting point of very beautiful walks and hikes.
- Perched at 518 m of altitude but only 31 km from Marseille and 40 km from Toulon is a haven of peace located in the foothills of La Sainte-Baume.
- It is this exceptional natural setting which Claude Berri has chosen to shoot the main scenes of Jean de Florette and Manon des sources.Riboux, at the heart of the future Natural Park of La Sainte-Baume, today attracts hikers, lovers of nature and the heritage in search of peace of mind and authenticity.