One of the most beautiful racing circuits in the world
- Main theatre for motorsport in Europe and considered as one of the most beautiful racing circuits in the world, the Paul Ricard circuit offers in a greenery many products dedicated to car manufacturers, professional stables, competitions organizers, teams, but also to companies and individuals.
- With 167 different racing track planning, the Paul Ricard racing circuit is the place to organize a private test drive or to welcome international competitions for cars, motorbike & trucks.
- The circuit infrastructures can accommodate workshops, company events and concerts.
- The offer is completed with a karting circuit, a sliding track and a leisure and control circuit, the Driving Centre.
- The Paul Ricard Circuit is opened to public during week-ends of competitions and events.
- To discover the programm, visit the website :
You can visit the Paul Ricard's racing circuit by shuttle, segway
or nosmoke on wednesdays, week-ends and holidays.
- Locate it on google map :
- Le Castellet Nature et Aventure - Grand Prix Hall
- Tel : +33 (0) 4 94 98 28 72
- Website : www.castellet-nature-aventure.fr